What a Novel Idea



Nothing could possibly send a stronger message than for the majority of California voters who feel disenfranchised and trivialized by expensive slick Madison Avenue campaigns full of platitudes and talking points punctuated by competitive mud-slinging and character assassination than for those voters to rise up and vote for candidates who live by core nonpartisan values, have demonstrated a lifelong passion for California and its unique heritage, have chosen a life of service to others and who try to earn your vote on the basis of character, integrity and the merits of their ideas with proposals for fresh long term solutions that promote the well-being of current and future Californians.

1 comments:

May 12, 2010 at 8:11 PM Robert Hoskins

When my sample ballot arrived today I found that there were more candidates in the Republican primary for governor than the two negative campaign divas slinging mud at each other. I was preparing to throw away my vote in June until I searched the web for information on the other candidates listed on the sample ballot. After reviewing what I could find, I did something I have never done before. I put a check in the mail to the David Tully-Smith organization. Wow, someone running for office that talks about what he can bring to the job rather than how bad the opponent is. I am fed up with politics as usual. Go for it Dr. Tully-Smith!!!

Post a Comment