Letter to Friends and Family

I sent the following email to all my friends and family...


I am asking everyone in California to spend a few minutes on our web site:

http://www.davetullysmith.org

I am on the ballot for the June 8th Primary election for California Governor.

I have also attached a call to action document that summarizes a recent speech of mine.  I am working with a team of expert advisors in each of the critically important NON_PARTISAN areas of JOBS, BUDGET, SCHOOLS, WATER and, of course, HEALTHCARE which I know are the most vitally important to the California renewal - other issues will be addressed in due course as well.

If you can find it in your heart to email your California contacts and ask them to check out our website and, if they are interested in my candidacy, to email their contacts to do the same, then we have a chance of proving that we can elect a regular guy with real credentials who is not a billionaire or a career politician/lawyer ... All I am asking is for people to realize they have an alternative to "business as usual" by supporting my candidacy and they have the chance to achieve real, long term non-partisan progress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment